[THIN] Re: Pnagent Issue

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:58:01 +0000

We use the same version of PnAgent and we have not experienced this issue.
Can you try it on a workstation that is not locked down?

On 1/24/07, msemon@xxxxxxx <msemon@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Having a problem with PnAgent 9.x. I have created a locked down
workstation
policy
and we are installing Pnagent on W2k and Windows XP Sp2 workstations. We
are receiving the following error:

Unable to enumerate applications. The remote server may be down, the
enum.asp(x) file location be invalid, or the enum.asp(x) file contains
errors.

I know the Web interface servers are working because some PnAgent is
working for some users and not others. Trying to see if this is a policy
or
possibly a workstation permission issue. Anybody seen this?

Mike