[THIN] Re: Physical Security

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:57:05 +0100

You can screw the terminals down to the desk but anything removable will
walk occasionally. Couldn't you arrange to have files saved to a central
location, then collected by the client? You wouldn't need to include
floppies at all that way and people will be less likely to spend their quiet
moments downloading rhino porn.

A nice big notice pointing out that the terminals aren't PCs and won't work
at home would help as well.

Regards
Angus