[THIN] Re: Pestpatrol?

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:09:16 -0400

FYI,

I've not even tried PestPatrol desktop version even on a desktop, but I
just tried out PestPatrol Corporate Edition v5 and it was highly
disappointing.  From what I've read of the standalone desktop version,
it's a very featureful product, but man is the Corporate edition lacking
in reporting, a good way to deploy and monitor the apps, etc.  I was
really let down as I was hoping I could use it as a Corporate wide
solution.  Now onward with the search for a good product.