[THIN] Re: Permissions for Home Drive ?

  • From: "Guzzo, Mark A (Mark)" <guzzo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:20:39 -0600

OK so give users full access. But then what about the system permissions. When
we were setting up a test user and filled in the Terminal Server Home drive
(Using Flex Doc version 3 it is called the T drive) we clicked apply we got an
error that the directory could not be created. Do we give CREATOR full control
and SYSTEM full control?

Mark