[THIN] Re: Performance Options setting

  • From: <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:08:28 -0700

This is just my thoughts but...

The sessions running on a Xenapp server are emulating a desktop machine,
desktops run best set at Programs for both Memory and Processor.  I would think
that you give the servers horsepower to running application for best
performance.

This is just my theory on how things work, we'll see what the others on the
list think.

George