[THIN] Perfmon on 2k

  • From: Kristof.DeMey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:12:58 +0100

Hi all

When opening the performance counters on one of our tsrvs (citrix) nothing
happens, the app hangs.

In the event log the event id 1015 is logged with :
The timeout waiting for the performance data collection function
"TermService" in the "M:\WINNT\system32\perfts.dll" Library to finish has
expired. There may be a problem with  this extensible counter or the service
it is collecting data from or the  system may have been very busy when this
call was attempted.

in the Description field

i extended the time out from 1000 Msecs to 10000 no luck
I removed the termserv performance counter in the reg and then i can open
the counters but ofcourse the Termsrv counter are NOT listed.

I replaced the dll, no luck...

Its probably the data collection between the dll and the service ...

Anyone ?

thx in advance!!

Kristof

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client