[THIN] Re: PeopleSoft problem

  • From: "Lutz, Ken" <KLUTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:55:31 -0800

No I haven't.  I did make sure that I have the latest firmware upgrade for the
Thin Client devices.  I hate to have the user run PS as a published app on the
thin client as they also run 4 or 5 other apps at the same time as switch
between them all the time.  I might give this a try if I can't find anything
else out.

Is there some way to clear or reset the bitmap caching for this user?  Wouldn't
they get new cache each time they log on to Citrix?

Thanks,
Ken ...