[THIN] Banner Pages

  • From: John_Orf@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:56:33 -0600

Hello,
I have one user who is printing to a Novell queue and keeps getting banner
pages.  We want to eliminate the banner pages but have had no luck.  I have
MF1.8 SP3, NT4.0 SP6.  I have Gateway Svcs for Netware running on the
server and made sure the banner page option is not checked.  She is a W2K
client with the Novell client and the banner page option has been turned
off.  Not sure what else to check.

Thanks,
John
SSM Health Care