[THIN] Password resets?

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin List <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:40:07 +0000

For those of you who act as an ASP, do you provide the facility for clients
to reset their own passwords? If so, what do you use?

I've looked at CloudPortal Services Manager, but it looks a royal PITA to
retrofit it for existing accounts. Also looked at Password Manager, but
getting the users to enroll is going to be an issue..

Ideally we'd like a web based system where nominated users from a client
can reset anyone from that clients passwords. Anyone know of something
simple that can do this?

Andrew