[THIN] 3rd party app destroys application switching

  • From: Andreas Roth <art-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 11:43:45 +0100

Hi list,

I'm currenlty a strange application issue which only occurs in seamless
mode and is reproducable with the following steps

1. user is starting applicationA
2. user is starting CuteFTP 9
3. user is starting another instance of applicationA
4. user is closing CuteFTP 9

From that moment switching betwenn the two application A instances is
not using the taskbar is not possible anymore.

This error only occurs with Globalscape CuteFTP9. It seems that closing
the application destroys some relevant windows information..

I tried setting the application CuteFTP to compability modes, played
around with seamless flags and updated Receiver and XenApp 6.5 to recent
level.

Interesting fact is that RemoteApp works fine.

Any hints or trouleshooting tips?!

Thanks in advance,

Andreas