[THIN] Password Utility Not Working

  • From: "Tastet, Arthur" <ARTHUR.TASTET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:19:14 -0500

We are upgrading our farm from NT 4.0 TSE / XPe to W2K / XPe.  When we test
the change password utility it does not work under W2K.  I even tried using
the ntpw.exe utility found on thethin.net downloads and still get an error.
(Error setting password 2221)  We are still under a NT 4 domain.  Has
anybody experienced this issue?  Or is their a better password utility to
try?

Thanks,

Arthur Tastet
Moses Cone Health System

Moses Cone Health System
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
This Week's Sponsor - Chip PC - The Next Step in Thin Client Technology.
Choose from a wide range of options offering industry-leading, innovative thin
client solutions
http://www.chippc.com/products/hardware/index.asp