[THIN] Re: PS3 Printing Problems

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 07:44:53 -0500

not if they are running everything from a desktop connection.

Stuart Pittwood wrote:
All of the users are running a published desktop and as such each user only has one session under which all of the processes are running. Does session sharing apply in this scenario?

On 5/5/06, *Philip Walley* <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    i agree that you should look to see if session sharing is working. It
    very well could be that those two apps are running on separate
    servers
    with one failing to create printers.