[THIN] Re: PS 4.5 on Win2k3 SP2

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:35:57 -0600

Can you do a remote discovery from a PC?

Is there a firewall between the WI server and the PS server?

Is the WI server a member of the domain?

Does it matter which PS server you point the AMC to?

When you say AMC discovery, I assume you are referring to the PS plugin and
not the WI plugin?

FYI, The Parra release of XenApp will increase the number of consoles. The
stuff in the java console is moving to group policy. The list of logged on
users will move to the EdgeSight console. The AMC will be used mainly to
publish apps but published apps will be assigned to servers using group
policy.