[THIN] PNAgent passthru weirdness

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:26:50 +1200

mps 4.5, W2K3R2 w/SP2, pnagent 10.2 - all was well until I had to
reinstall mps after a datastore migration didn't go so well.

About 30 published apps
 - all launch okay from the WI including from within a published desktop
 - all launch okay from the PNAgent icon in the system tray from a published
desktop (passthru)
 - all launch okay from the desktop icon on a published desktop, *except*
for ms access; it just refuses to launch from the start menu or desktop icon
but it'll launch from the PNAgent icon and from WI.

I've no idea where to begin looking - did the obvious - reboot, reload the
ica client, republish the app; still no dice.