[THIN] Re: Printers disappearing and sometimes coming back

  • From: "James Scanlon" <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:56:22 +1000

We had the issue of printers not "appearing" sometimes, primarily because we
were too 'quick' before citrix had connected ALL printers.

Have you tried selecting the option for the program to wait until all printers
are connected? Slows the logon down but you will instantly know if that's the
'issue' you and the end users are seeing. . . though as you mention its when
swapping between different programs... its a long shot don't suppose it would
hurt to try?