[THIN] Re: PDF printing

  • From: "Jim Kenzig kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:18:22 -0800 (PST)

Use CutePDF instead. http://www.cutepdf.com
There are also some links to other products and a post from the archives linked
in this MakingPDFwork Thinwiki page at:
http://thethin.net/flexwiki/default.aspx/ThinWiki.MakingPDFWork

JAK
Stewart Werley <C.com> wrote:

Acrobat PDF writer is giving me guff.  I tried searching the archives and added
full access to a bunch of folders including the 'spool' folder under
m:\winnt\system32 etc. but I'm still getting an error on LPT1 with one of my 2
servers.  Oddly, I'm not getting it on the second one, and I don't know why.
If I had a clue as to what the difference was, I'd just implement it, but I
could use some help if anyone has it.  Thanks.

Stewart Werley
Consultant - BTS Equity
Guardian Life
3900 Burgess Place
Bethlehem, PA  18017
610-807-6842
Stewart_Werley@xxxxxxxx

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.