[THIN] Re: PC semi-dumb terminal

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:36:33 -0000

 Slightly sim ilar situation; we have some redundant PCs (Consdiered too
old/slow for current software). Here's what we are doing; each PC
autologns as TSUser (An AD user). TSUser has a logon script which calls
the RDP client, with enough info in the command line to connect to the
TS. The second line of the logon script (Which therefore activates at
the end of the RDP session) shuts down the PC. You have to give the
TSUser elevated lcoal rights, but works very nicely so far in tests. Any
comments/stupidities?