[THIN] Re: Outlook using Citrix question

  • From: Keith Duckworth <KDuckworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:09:17 -0400

True very true.

I am only going from what I experienced.  I know that I disabled the
disabling (eh?) of the context for Start Menu and Task Bar for my uses, and
they lo' and behold started right-clicking to their hearts content.

So, I am not sure if there is somewhere else that context can be
enabled/disabled, but this is where I stumbled across this ability.

I know, I know, it just doesn't make plum sense.

Keith