[THIN] Outlook 2007 GPO / Terminal Services / Citrix Best Practices?

  • From: "Chad King" <caking76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:37:14 -0400

All,
I'm looking for a starting point / something to reference.  I know someone
has already gone through the effort of figuring out what should be used GPO
wise for Outlook 2007 and TS.  Any advice would be appreciated.

I will be deploying Outlook 2007 on Windows 2003 Servers with PS 4.5.

I'd also be interested in hearing reasons why or if OWA is better in TS than
the full Outlook Client.

Thanks!
Chad