[THIN] Re: Outlook 2003 and PAB's.

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:40:50 -0500

The Outlook Address Book needs to be added as a service to the Outlook profile.

If you .prf, add another service in Section 2. For example, Service4=Outlook
Address Book.

In Section 4, add [Service4] and don't put anything under it.

If you want to do it manually, go to Tools > Email Accounts and add an address
book. Under Additional Address Books is
the Outlook Address Book. Once that is added you should be able to check the
box for the Contacts folder but it should
do that automatically.

  _____