[THIN] Re: Office XP slow

  • From: "James Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:49:27 -0500

Ping reply to the server is 30ms....One thing we did find though is
using the Full PN bypassing NFUSE and it is much faster...Upon
investigating this further we removed the lines below
<snip>
ForceLVBMode=1
DeferredUpdateMode=On
<snip>

and it is amazingly faster.....Anyone have any idea what these do???  I
asked Citrix support and they had no idea.....Any help is
appreciated.....