[THIN] Office Username Dialog box

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:50:16 -0500

We are setting up a published desktop and the users need there outlook setup. We don't use roaming profiles etc. They get a new profile everytime they hit the box. Using the .prf file we create there email account when they login but it still asks for there Username and Initials when they run outlook. As you know, this would be fine if they kept there profile but since they don't, everytime they login and run Outlook, they get this. Is there a way to turn it off or just have it except the default which is there userid?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
Now available: The new version .print Engine 6.2 with SSL encryption and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com