[THIN] Re: Off topic? W2k Server CMFPS

  • From: Bob <bobmails@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:42:01 -0500

Doug,

We have encountered a very similar problem here.  I opened a support case
with Microsoft and there is a known problem with NBT on Terminal Services
running Win2k/SP4.  I have received hotfix 899268 from MS and am testing it
on some servers right now, and plan to test for the remainder of the week.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899268/en-us)

If you want to contact me directly, please feel free to do so.

Regards,
Bob

robert.mcgeary@xxxxxxxxxx