[THIN] Off topic? W2k Server CMFPS

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:13:57 -0800

For the last few weeks we have had this problem pop up out of nowhere.

Can't map drives to a random server\share.
Does not seem to be a specific server\share that fails from week to
week.

When we try to connect to an existing mapped drive we get (for example)
H:\ is not accessible.  The device does not recognize the command.

I can ping the server\share.  Just can't map to it.  I can map to it
from another server.

Any idea's?

Only solution we have come up with is to reboot the citrix server.

Thanks

Doug Stratton

Technology Engineering Services - Citrix
Shared Services BC, ISM Canada
Telephone: 250-704-1861
Fax: 250-704-1889
E-mail: <mailto:stratton@xxxxxxxxxx>