[THIN] Re: Obsolete QChain?

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:51:50 -0400

I know that QChain has been around a long time.

If you read what I copied into that post, SP3 has made QChain no longer
necessary with Post SP4 hotfixes.

Read my post.  I didn't even use the words "Windows Update" anywhere...

Or did I misunderstand you?

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.