[THIN] Re: OT: financial health

  • From: Gene.I.Herman@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:48:12 -0500

Basically we use Dun & Bradstreet -  Companies are rated by D&B. There is
probably a charge if you don't subscribe to their services - but they will
get very complete reports for you.

Besides it is cheaper to get the report than to do business with someone
who will in the end stiff ya.

Gene Herman
Systems Engineer
Healthnet of the North East
(203) 381-6567

                      Rob Beekmans

                      <robbeekmans@joul        To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      upukki.nl>               cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] OT: financial
health
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      03/28/2003 04:39

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Hi,

...bit of a strange question....

Is there a organisation in the USA where I can check the financial status
of
a company???
some year reports or so?

I'm trying to see if a company we want to do business with is how they say
they are doing financially.

thanks for any reply

greetings
Rob