[THIN] OT- WAY OT. Personal anti-spam mail software/Outlook

  • From: "Jim Strowe" <jstrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:24:09 -0500

At work I use a Barracuda anti-spam appliance...but alas that's at work.
At home I've been trying to research products.

They mostly all have bayeseian filters... Does anybody have an idea of a
consumer product that also does IP screening.  At work I'm generally
screening whole blocks of subnet's.  I'd "prefer" to do that at home.

We're not using citrix all the time, what do you use at home.

This Weeks Sponsor Activaeon.com
Reduce licensing costs with activAeon XA and
get one month completely free.
http://www.activaeon.com