[THIN] Re: OT- WAY OT. Personal anti-spam mail software/Outlook

  • From: "Jim Kenzig kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:54:45 -0800 (PST)

I've been using Ihatespam by sunbelt software, not sure if you can block by IP
but I know you can do it by domain.
http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/product.cfm?id=930 Always rated pretty highly by
the PC Mag rags.
JAK

Jim Strowe < wrote:
At work I use a Barracuda anti-spam appliance...but alas that's at work.
At home I've been trying to research products.

They mostly all have bayeseian filters... Does anybody have an idea of a
consumer product that also does IP screening. At work I'm generally
screening whole blocks of subnet's. I'd "prefer" to do that at home.

We're not using citrix all the time, what do you use at home.