[THIN] Re: OT: Visual Basic Help

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:37:23 -0700

Right now I'm just looping through users that are mail enabled:

"<LDAP://"; & varDomainNC &
">;(&(&(objectClass=user))((mail=*)));adspath,cn;subtree"

I've found the way to write to it now.  But I'm still trying to clean up
my script, for some reason I can't get it to read what is currently
there.  I would like to read it, write and read it again for comparason
purpose before touching the live network at all.

I haven't decided exactly what to put in there right now.  If I could
simply "unset" it that would be nice, but setting it to a null doesn't
seem to work, it doesn't get changed.  Setting it to a blank (space)
corrupts it, so I may end up setting it to the root of our domain.