[THIN] Re: OT - User Groups (Was: Re: Yahoo messenger)

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:00:48 +0000

ahaa, cunning reuse of software from MS there :)
thanks to both of you!

a question though - when the domain is selected, why does it appear to show
SOME of the local groups but not all? are they something daft like local to the
domain? they have a different icon from the rest of the groups..

Andrew
--o--

>>> jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 16/12/03 16:50:39 >>>
Under the User drop down in User manager click on select domain and put in
the name of server in question. You should see all of the local groups.
JK