[THIN] Re: OT: Server Demotion

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:47:10 +1000

Hi Justin,

It works. Unfortunately it's not free.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Volante Systems
18 Heussler Terrace, Milton 4064
Queensland Australia.
tel +61 7 3246 7704

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Martin [mailto:jmartin@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 22 May 2003 6:12 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Server Demotion

> Has anyone used a tool called Upromote to demote a NT 4 BDC to a stand
> =
alone server? Any issues? Does anyone happen to know where i can = download
a copy - hopefully version 1.401.
>=20
> Thanks
>=20
>=20
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject
to legal professional privilege.  It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake please promptly inform us by reply
e-mail and then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.  You must
not disclose  or use in any way the information in the e-mail. There is no
warranty that this email or any attachment or message is error or virus free.
It may be a private
communication, and if so, does not represent the views of Volante group Limited.