[THIN] Re: OT: Server Demotion

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:14:35 -0500

I have used it to promote and demote before.

The only issue I have seen, and it's documented, is that Compaq Arrays can
cause issues with the promotion and demotion process.

Hope this helps.

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you have
received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.