[THIN] Re: OT: SMTP Gateway with AV/Content Filtering/SPAM

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:09:10 +1300

Oh yeah, you only need to purchase the appliance and set it up using its web
interface. That's it, nothing else is needed.

It also has support for Brightmail antispam and Kapersky AV if required.

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer
Computerland Central
P O Box 1470
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64) 06 3537300
Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800
Mobile (+64) 0274 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that
is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material pertaining to
this e-mail. Thank you.