[THIN] OT: Remove Exch 5.5 server from site

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:11:59 -0400

I have a 3 server Exchange 5.5 site.  I need to remove 2 of my servers,
neither of which is the first server that was deployed.

There are no private or public resources on these machines.  So it should be
just a matter of deleting them from the site.

My question is, do I want to delete them from the site with their Exchange
services still running, or do I shut down the services, then delete them?

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com