[THIN] Re: OT: Printer Problems

  • From: Phil Smith <psmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:35:07 -0400

Just tried the 4100PS driver on a test printer.  Similar result except this
time instead of pulling from Tray 1 Manual it is set to Automatically
Select.

If I go to Printer>Properties>Device Settings on the Print server I can turn
off tray 1 so that tray 2 is only available option.  This will then flow to
the attaching print clients.
But if I go to the Printer>Printing Preferences>Paper/Quality on the print
server and set tray 2 as the source the attaching clients will not pull this
setting down.