[THIN] Re: OT: Post-SP4 hotfixes...

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:42:28 -0500

See http://www.citrix4ge.de/w2ksp4.htm
JK

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Chris Lynch
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 1:23 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Post-SP4 hotfixes...

Remember when someone posted about a site that had a download for all of the
Post-SP4 hotfixes?  They are now requiring that you register with their
forum to get it (but you won't get the link until Sat).  I have a client
that I need to get these installed at.  Can anyone please provide me a link
to the download off list?

Thanks,

Chris

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.