[THIN] Re: Ica within Ica?

  • From: "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:50:50 -0500

So I have been playing around with this. And it works great!

I have a question. Since we are publishing a desktop, then using PN Agent,
like you are. How did you keep the 'desktop' off the start menu? I'm afraid
users will want to click that and it launches another desktop session within
a desktop session.

This is good stuff.

Jesse