[THIN] Re: OT: Password Manager

  • From: "Foster, Bill" <Bill.Foster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:43:47 -0400

I don't have the provisioning option installed. That's why this file doesn't
exist (ProvisionSvc.asmx) with my install of Password Manager. I honestly
thought I was losing my mind. We are only rolling out SSPR at this time so the
default installation doesn't include provisioning and we didn't implement it.

I am setting this up in my Proof of Concept environment now to test.

Bill Foster
Sr Systems Engineer, IT
Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.
8735 Henderson Road