[THIN] Re: OT: Outlook can't open attachments

  • From: "Newman, Phil" <Phil.Newman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:12:53 +0100

It may also be the following, now I Remember, we had this with some new 2000
servers we put out a while ago, it was down to permissions in the registry
in the end. Key value below

WriteValue(
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Security" ,
"OutlookSecureTempFolder" ,"P:\","REG_SZ")

Regards,

Phil