[THIN] OT: Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

  • From: Grant Alexander <Grant.Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:50:20 +1300

In New Zealand we're kind of wrapping up for the Christmas/New Year break,
so I am just about out of here.

Before taking off though I want to say than you to everyone.  This list
doesn't just provide technical answers but also displays and "esprit de
corps" that helps me maintain some sanity and perspective.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all thin.netters

Grant Alexander
Computing Systems Manager
PF Olsen and Company Limited
grant.alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx