[THIN] OT: Login Scripts

  • From: "Justin Martin" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:44:11 -0400

Off topic but what the heck.

 I have a bunch of users who after a domain migration to Windows 2000 =
can no longer run their login scripts. I have confirmed settings in the =
User Object, the login.bat file exists in the sysvol. Users can manually =
run it by copying it to their desktops but not during login. The clients =
are a mix of Win98 / 2K / XP pro. Any ideas?=20

Thanks
Justin