[THIN] Re: OT: Login Scripts

  • From: Chad Pirowski <cpirowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:54:22 -0500

After migrating to W2K, we had/have a similar problem with the login scripts
intermittently not running for random users.  Pauses don't help because the
script doesn't run in the first place...After logging off and on multiple
times, the script will finally run, but this is sometimes very aggravating
and time consuming...