[THIN] Re: OT: L2TP with Windows 2000 server

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:58:15 -0800

What type of IPSec connection are you trying to make on your clients
side?  Does the client have a firewall in front of it?  What ports did
you open on your firewall for your L2TP/IPSec connection?  Are you
attempting an ESP, AH or both types of Ipsec connections?  What type of
firewall is in front of your server?

Have you tried to directly connect your server to the Internet and
attempt the connection again?

Chris