[THIN] Re: OT: Gmail Invites - how does Google hand them out?

  • From: "Sullivan, Edward" <Edward.Sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:16:46 -0500

http://www.gmailswap.com <http://www.gmailswap.com>  is where I got my first
one.

Edward Sullivan
Sr Analyst
Windows Technical Services - West
Cingular Wireless
Office.469.227.2087

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Henske, Jennifer
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:13 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Gmail Invites - how does Google hand them out?

How are you guys getting the accounts from Google?  Is it length of time
with a beta account or volume of mail going though?
I mentioned I had an account at a meeting and now everyone wants one......

Now if I could only hit it from work, maybe GoToMyPC could help with

Jennifer Henske
Project Engineering
A.G. Edwards Technology Group

---------
A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.

---------