[THIN] Re: OT: Gmail Invites - how does Google hand them out?

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:27:23 -0500

I was wondering that too, it seems to be different for everyone.

I saw that I had a link to send out invites the 2nd day I had a gmail
account and I had only send out 1 email & received none.  If you have
invites to send, you should see a link on your inbox page right when you
login.  The link is kind of hidden, so you may have to search for it.

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer
CCNA