[THIN] Re: OT: Exchange 2000 question

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:19:39 -0600

Thanks Chris.

While I am here.  Can I ask you another question?  I am trying to install
our virus wall on the exchange server but I need to change the port that
exchange listens on.  I know with 5.5 this was done in the services text
file but I tried that on the 2000 server and it doesn't appear to have
worked.

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.