[THIN] OT: Code to pull several RSS feeds into a web page

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,
  There are a lot of coders on this list and I am looking for some suggestions
as to the best way to do this.
  I am looking for a way on IIS to make a web page that can render an xml feed
link into a web page.  In other words I'd like to say put the CNN xml feed link
on a page and when someone clicks it have the successive page show the feed.
  I know there are renderer services out there but I want to be able to do it
on my server and as easily as possible because I am thinking in the range of
hundreds (maybe thousands) of these types of links being in a searchable
database for a new site I am working on.

  All pointers would be appreciated.
  Thanks,

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group