[THIN] OT Citrix Secure Access Manager

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:04:34 -0500

Does anyone use Secure Access Manager? Can anyone give me their
impressions of this product? Is anyone developing 3rd party CDA modules?

 I'm looking at creating a web portal for users to access company
forms/company news etc. I thought that Secure Access Manager might add
value in the following:

1) Provide a consistent look and feel and add access to Citrix
applications (one stop for everything).

2) Provide group based content (Managers receive different data from
standard users etc).

3) Sync laptops with Exchange over the Secure Access Manager connection
without installing a VPN. Does anyone know how this works (SSL or other)
and does it work well?

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator