[THIN] Re: OT: Block email between users on Exchange 2003

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:11:10 +1200

You think you have stupid users? Ever have any users handcuffed and hauled
off by the FBI?!?

On 5/2/06, Doug Rooney <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Me too, the stories I could tell would make your hair turn grey, then fall out. From plain stupid users (won a 'Shark Tale' t-shirt) to out right breaking the law.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney

IT Systems Administrator
 *The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee.*
*Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained
therein by any other person is not authorized.*
*If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.*

------------------------------ *From:* thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Matthew Shrewsbury *Sent:* Monday, May 01, 2006 12:31 PM

*To:* thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [THIN] Re: OT: Block email between users on Exchange 2003

 I'll come work for you any day as I'm so tired of people who get away
with murder.

*Matthew Shrewsbury, *MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA Server+

Network Manager