[THIN] Re: OT: Block email between users on Exchange 2003

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 12:38:15 -0700

Me too, the stories I could tell would make your hair turn grey, then fall
out.
From plain stupid users (won a 'Shark Tale' t-shirt) to out right breaking
the law.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney

IT Systems Administrator

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein
by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.

  _____